Casement Windows are appropriate for both modern and traditional architecture.
Casement Windows are similar to Awning Windows in that they are equal in terms of strength, weatherproofing and style. They are designed to maximise both light and the flow of air in a streamlined, elegant design.
- Flanged sash profile
- Cleverly designed concealed drainage system deals with any condensation that may form on your window
- The robust box section prevents any twisting of the sash when you open or close the window
- Optional: restrictor stays
- Optional: Aluvent™ Passive Ventilation
- Optional: Flush profiled sash for smooth lines and flat face appearance
- Optional: Kleenline™ sash window frame platform cover, for a premium finished window look with benefits of being easy to clean
- Optional: Seeway™ frameless sash windows (Tasman35™ system only) are available in both Awning (Transomless) & Casement (Mullionless) format are a unique way to increase light, ventilation and create a feeling of openness.